30 Jan 2009

glamcanyon & QVEST fashion week party in berlin last night

OH, the fun we had! so many wonderful people helped making last night fabulous, too many to name, but a massive shout out to all our dj's for playing the best music ever, everyone who's helped doing model installations with a special thanks to Stiefelkombinat (Eberswalder Str. 21-22) for providing their fabulous vintage wear, as well as Starstyling, Sameheads and Patrick Mohr for kindly lending us their clothes. thanks to everyone who came out, y'all make a blogger proud. xx










































8 comments:

  1. damn this golden glitter dress is incredibly gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun. too bad i don't remember anything after my second drink...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best picture:

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-5KczZv2nz4/SYMWtKpcQGI/AAAAAAAAR4Q/w0rAol63D-U/s1600-h/glamcanyon+berlin+368.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. zana, i know that you had lots of fun too! :)
    great pictures, katja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my :) Hope me and my friend will be able to attend parties like this while visiting London in March.

    ReplyDelete
  6. respect! like your work! by the way, I'm from Mannheim ... but I identify many of the people I met in Berlin. it'a small world ^^

    ReplyDelete