4 Jun 2008

is ignorant the new caring?

at the moment i'm at home pretending to write my thesis and prepare exams. i barely go out, telling everyone that i'm busy doing just that but what is the reality of it? i watch tv, surf the net, eat, take a nap, check my email for the 153rd time, watch tv - you get the idea. why is it so hard to maintain some level of discipline? can i really complain about the workload if i act like it doesn't exist? at least i'm not the only one. Bani here ignores all the rules that come with elephant purses and disney shirts and somehow pulls it off.

7 comments:

  1. Quite comforting that I am not the only one with the same problem... I would really like to kick my own ass sometimes, but that would hurt, so I rather keep it the way it is - d'uh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice glasses

    welle done

    and cool attitude

    Kamel
    street style romancer in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you are right, she sure does. I think thoseawesome glasses help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you are right, she sure does. I think thoseawesome glasses help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not checkin your blog enough but i do like it a lot !!! great content and nice people !! that's what i'll do too when i'll be in paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DEFINITELY not the only one, and I'm as much proof as you need. Ha-ha-ha. Cute blog! :]

    ReplyDelete