Wednesday

on the radio

tune in tonight at 10pm on Motor FM to listen to "Off the record", a fab radio show hosted by my friend and dj buddy liz. liz invited me to talk about what i'm up to these days and i was allowed to pick the songs she played on the show!

if you're in germany and proud owner of a radio you can tune in on 100.6
for everyone else i recommend the online livestream which u can access by going on motorfm.de or simply by clicking HERE

i picked songs from the pixies, violent femmes, marina and the diamonds and joy division among others and there is talk about boobs and other important subjects.

3 comments :

  1. ... nice show, especially because you played Add It Up from Violent Femmes. Like this song, now I know it's from Violent Femmes, aha ;-)
    Like your blog, too, though: haven't found any boobs...
    Enjoy the full moon,
    Sir Charles
    ---
    Hoerbuchfreund.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear charles

    i apologize that your quest for boobs was dissapointed. you can find a few here: http://katjahentschel.com/edge/
    or u can google nerve date katja hentschel which will take you to the dates i shot for nerve.com

    happy boob watch
    katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... I actually wasn't sure if the boobs comments weren't a joke I didn't get, ok now I see the bare truth before me!
    *slightly embaressed*

    ReplyDelete