Friday

all about pants (aka trousers)

my personal style could be broadly described as fairly retro. i'm not a hardcore hair-curling, tattoo-wearing, fleamarket-roaming rockabilly, but i like my pencil skirts and a decent red lipstick. now the emphasis here is skirt, because yes, it's true, i only wear skirts. i don't actually own pants, believe it or not. however i find it most refreshing to find gals like the ones below who manage to look their retroness all the while wearing pants. nice.



8 comments :

  1. gorgeous! both of them. though i myself prefer skirts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the strong woman in trousers! i've also banished any sort of pants from my wardrobe, but if i had the body type to support slacks then i'm positive i'd have a collection too! there is really something remarkable about the second girl. fantastic energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love the leggings, and that red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really enjoyed this blog!
    how can i do to make the pictures on my blog look bigger? they are too small!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just click on the photo - that'll show u a big image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! Amazing blog! I didnt own any pants until last week when I found a pair of back ones at target (Jonathan Saunders)Ill be posting them soon becasue they are eh first pari that make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool clothes!

    ReplyDelete