10 Nov 2007

my new photo blog

as i've mentioned before my interest in photography extend far beyond parties and street fashion. i first got into the whole thing i only shot portraits. i would grab a sexy friend, dressed them in my clothes and told them to act like kate moss. over the 4 years i've been taking picture i've accumulated a lot of sets from different people. to share those pictures i created a new blog called katjahentschel.blogspot.com. here you can not only see a selection of picture from the different people but also read how i met them and what connects me to them.
check it out by clicking here.

5 comments:

  1. so... u r not longer take street style pics? im sad, im new at ur blog and i love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! of course glamcanyon will continue. this is just something else i do so not all my other portraits go unseen :)

    i'm quite busy with school and different things but glamcanyon will go on and feture style from london and elsewhere whenever i can get my eye on someone fashionably worthy.

    keep checking in,
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. your fotos are really good.

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been there and I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull Blog! I have seen a beautifull fashion accessory store- www.antiquepashmina.com with lot of new concepts and designs.
    www.Antique Pashmina.com

    ReplyDelete